This update adds the following enhancements:
- Enhancement in account_update API which allows to update Valid Until field even for logged in users
- Added support for Line social network authentication
- New DHCP VLAN scope feature to allow individual IP scopes per VLAN
- Enhanced HTTP security
- Fixing CWE-1004 (Cookie without HttpOnly flag)
- Client Management Synchronization upgrade to improve performance
- Upgraded ACS Command client and Secure Tunnel service
- Location GUI enhanced to allow PMS Guest Name Authentication to use 1 to 10 first characters
This update fixes the following bugs:
- Lawful Intercept logs Source Address does not show the gateway’s WAN IP when in NAT mode.
- Deleting a WAN Static Route causes an error message to be displayed.
- Deleting a DHCP Static IP causes an error message to be displayed.
- Zone migration log does not capture correct zone number
Note: This patch will automatically reboot the gateway upon patching.
SG4 bulk 08 patch
Patch Name: 18.SG4000_base-sys-bulk08-20171025-01.pkg
Patch File size (byte): 6021776
Release Date in Epoch Time: 1511931600