This update adds the following:
- Built-in Portal with multi-language support: Multi-language support has been added to ACS built-in portals. Admins can configure text and create user login pages in up to 10 different languages.
- New Templates: Added three new templates (1) Corporate (2) Natural (3) Minimalist.
- Reports and Analytics: Three new reports have been added.
- Session Report: Enables admins to view and download user sessions.
- Transaction Report: Enables admins to view and download transactions.
- Revenue Report: Enables admins to view and download daily, weekly and monthly transaction summary.
- Subscription email notification: Email notifications will be sent if admin activates trial or advanced subscription.
- WeChat sources has been added under Report and Analytics and user details search.
- Patch number has been appended into version number and product name in System Dashboard.
- Admin List: Same level admins can be seen but cannot be edited.
- Two-factor authentication has been added. If it is switched on, a code will be emailed.
- Functionality to delete Social users from a site has been added.
- New shortcuts have been added to the homepage site pop up:
- Site Details
- Remote Access
- Connect to Gateway
- Built-in Portal enhancements:
- Option to display Authentication Types has been added under Authentication Tab.
- PMS guest departure date and expiry time inputs into PMS authentication have been added.
- Hardware serial number and software serial number was not searchable in the site list.
- Site id did not change when a site was selected in Report Download page.
- %minutes% was being displayed in the system dashboard.
For more information, login to ACS and go to Help > Support > ACS Release Notes.