We are looking for a motivated team player to join a growing, dynamic team to roll out turnkey solutions and managed services both locally and overseas.
- Primarily engage in turnkey solution implementations for ANTlabs product and professional services.
- Ability to work with multiple local and remote teams involving implementation, engineering, product and operations to deploy robust and critical Internet services
- Required to handle customer workshop, project kick-off and review, training and documentation as part of project deliverables
- Able to estimate, justify and manage project schedule, budget, scope, VO and CR
- Project Management experience in a product vendor, service provider, system integrator, or valued-added distributor is required.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the IT industry, preferably in the Internet service provider sector. Cross-functional experience in presales, planning, deployment or support operation role is a bonus.
- Familiarity with project implementation of core network systems in carrier broadband, mobile networks, cloud services or large scale infrastructure is highly desired.
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience of RedHat Linux based systems, AAA, DDI, O&M, open-source systems are advantageous.
- Good to have PMP, PSM, ITIL, CCIE, CISSP or equivalent certification.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Microsoft Dynamics, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Support sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks and white-papers.
- Analyze and report marketing/sales KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve company positioning in the Wireless Service Management Platform
- Product demonstration and onboarding of new customers
- Strategize with Product/Sales/Marketing team to position with Company Saas Products
- Implement go-to-market strategy, and craft sales enablement plans for product offerings
- Partner with product development and engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to help create communication strategies for platform
- Increase solutions’ social, digital and events presence and visibility
- Work with Marketing and Sales team to craft and review marketing content and run dedicated marketing campaigns
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- At least 4 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development roles in the (SaaS) space
- Have solid understanding of IT networking space
- Familiar with the Domain industry namely Hospitality, Healthcare and Education
- Comfortable dealing with technical information and can translate technical capabilities into customer benefits
- A self-starter, persuasive and goal-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing
Responsible for the design and implementation of web applications encompassing a wide range of products and solutions, including research and integration of the latest web technologies into the development of network-enabled solutions from the Company, with particular emphasis on software architecture, programming skills, and user experience.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience and proven success as a Junior Web Developer
- Web development experience with Apache, MySQL and PHP in a Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge of web application technologies, including HTML5, SOAP & XML
- Experience with Payment, Content Management, Advertisement or Reporting System integration preferred
- Foundation in TCP/IP networking and protocols, including HTTP
- Strong skills and interest in programming
- Understanding of security practices
- Ability to work well within a team
- High sense of ownership of task assigned, deliver work with high quality and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Need to interact with customers/internals to firm up fulfilment requirements
- Provide training/demo to partners/customers
- Handle as a single point of contact for deployment when assigned to a project
- Work closely with multiple teams for software development, integration and deployment of ANTlabs product customisations to fulfil customer requirements.
- Ensure good quality of work delivered and on time
- Support software customisations via enhancing, bug fixing and code corrections
- May need to hand-carry or transport equipment for deployment/integration/setup purpose
- Need to conduct handover and training to internal or external parties
- Required to document customisations and changes required for external and internal use
- Adherence to operational SOPs
- Requirement to outstation and travel if necessary
- Able to handle coding for PHP, HTML, CSS, image manipulations and able to work with SQLs
- Knowing other programming languages like java, python, ruby is a plus
- Ability to write basic scripts in Linux based environment, eg. bash, Perl etc
- Basic Knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good time organisation and management
- Excellent customer service, organization and communications skills
You will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the company for multiple applications across various portfolios. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs. Where necessary you’ll provide tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments. The Release Manager Job function works collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
This position also works with IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
The Release Management responsibilities also include building the IT Release Calendar in working closely with the IT release managers from different portfolios across IT and centralizing view of all releases. Leads the effort of defining the IT strategic direction for release management tools for IT to ensure the process requirements of release management are built-in. The Release Manager will assist in managing projects and interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence to ensure the integrity of the release can be measured.
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectation
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Participate in meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Researches new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 8-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
We are looking for candidates who loves challenges and working in a fast-paced environment utilizing their technical expertise confidently and a passion for troubleshooting and analysis. You will be part of the technical support team that provides the technical support to our customers on a rotational basis. You should be a resourceful team player who is self-motivated, responsible and able to work well under pressure. You should have the potential or ability to lead a group of technical support engineers handling technical problems.
Your job scope involves providing client customers and partners with in-depth technical assistance in the use of ANTlabs products and solutions, cooperate with the sales and professional services teams to ensure ongoing customer success and satisfaction, and participate in the creation and maintenance of support documentations.
To join our team, you should:
- have at least 4-6 years’ experience working with Linux OS servers
- be comfortable in handling customers over the phone and able to speak and write fluently in English
- Experience in bash scripting
- Some knowledge of PHP and Perl scripting
- Experience in setting up, configuring and maintaining of databases, web servers, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, proxy, DRBD, Linux Firewalls, regular expressions
- Working knowledge of protocols for TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, DHCP, HEARTBEAT, CARP, RADIUS
- Able to perform trend analysis for related technical issues
- Some knowledge of using wireshark would be beneficial
- Must have a decent command of spoken and written English. Working knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
- Good work ethics
- Must be able to work as a team
Scope of Work
- Project Support. Understanding of scope environment of project support, able to analyse technical problems down to problem isolation.
- Product Support. Part of the technical escalation path for product support, able to analyse technical problems down to problem isolation.
- Research into possible solutions for the problem and propose where required.
- Requirement to travel to customer sites to perform operation maintenance, investigation and analysis of technical problems and eventually recovering of services to functional state.
- Perform weekly rotational on call standby.
- Able to perform shell scripting and software application building/maintenance.
Interested candidates please forward a copy of your resume in Word/PDF format with a recent photo attached to email@example.com with job title in the Subject field. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.