ANTlabs provides Internet solutions for large venues, managed service providers, and communications service providers from ISP to Tier-1 Telcos. We are looking for a motivated team player to lead a dynamic and remote team to implement turnkey projects worldwide for ANTlabs products and solutions.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Project Management experience in a product vendor, service provider, system integrator, or valued-added distributor
- At least five years working experience in the IT industry, preferably in the Internet service provider sector
- Cross-functional experience in presales, planning, deployment, or support operation role
- Familiarity with project implementation of core network systems in carrier broadband, mobile networks, cloud services, or large-scale infrastructure
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience of RedHat Linux based systems, AAA, DDI, O&M, open-source systems
- PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PBA, PSM, ITIL, CCIE, CISSP, or equivalent certification
As a Lead Project Manager, your responsibilities include the following:
- Lead the Project Management Office and establish PMO role and operating model
- Handle overall project monitoring and reporting
- Set standards and operational structure for Project Management
- Manage, train, and nature a team of project managers for projects
- Work with the Service Operations Director to manage HQ and remote shared implementation engineers
- Collaborate with the presales team and SME for project implementation
- Engage as a project manager in turnkey solution implementations for ANTlabs product and professional services
- Establish the costing, justifications, and service terms & conditions
- Participate in contract review and negotiations
- Able to work with multiple local and remote teams involving implementation, engineering, product, and operations to deploy robust and critical Internet services
- Required to handle customer workshop, project kick-off, and review, training, and documentation as part of project deliverables
- Able to estimate, justify and manage project schedule, budget, scope, VO, and CR
We are looking for a well-experienced professional to join our dynamic team!
The ideal candidate should be familiar with the partnership model with large managed service providers (MSP) or communication service providers (CSP) to go-to-market (GTM) for these services, possess a background in managed security services, service subscription models, or cloud applications, and has technical sales knowledge of Cloud, Virtualization, AAA and DDI.
The Service Product Manager will report directly to the CEO in ANTlabs’ digital transformation team. The responsibilities of Service Product Manager include:
- Responsible for the product performance, product strategies, product policies, roadmap planning, product offering, and pricing structure for ANTlabs SaaS platform
- Drive the product positioning, value proposition, and market adoption
- Engage the market to profile and analyze the product acceptance and competitiveness and recommend new capabilities for the assigned SaaS portfolio
- Experience working with multiple Product Development Managers (Engineering department) to launch new cloud-based services for the Enterprise market
- Required to have functional expertise in Product Conceptualization, Market Validation, Use Case Modelling, and Business Development
We are looking for talented and qualified professional to join our expanding team!
The ideal candidate should be familiar with Automation, Telemetry, Machine Learning, AIOPS, UI/UX requirements for Enterprise users; have experience in Elastic Search, Grafana, Kafka or similar open-source tools usage and customization, and possess domain knowledge in managed security services, AAA and DDI compliance and usage requirements in Enterprise IT, large public venues, or communication service providers (MSP/CSP).
Data Analyst will report to the Product Development Manager in ANTlabs digital transformation team. The responsibilities of Data Engineer include:
- Review and recommend enhancements, technologies, methodologies for ANTlabs SaaS platform
- Design and develop the data collection, correlation, visualization for ANTlabs services
- Work with the product manager to design the service UI/UX
- Identify, evaluate, and design the data models to ensure compliance to various industrial, e.g., ISO 27002, CIS20 and corporate standards
- Responsible for the product performance, product strategies, product policies, roadmap planning, product offering and pricing structure for ANTlabs SaaS platform
- As part of the technology team, you need to have experience working with the Product Development Manager to launch new cloud-based services for the Enterprise market
- As a Data Analyst, you need to have functional expertise to establish data models, create business relevant insights and provide data-driven solutions
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our growing & dynamic team!
- Engage in turnkey solution presales, solutioning and implementations for ANTlabs product and professional services
- Able to lead, mentor and work with multiple local and remote teams involving implementation, engineering, product and operations
- Handle customer engagements including workshops, project kick-offs and reviews, trainings, and documentation as part of project deliverables
- Able to estimate, justify and manage project schedules, budgets, scopes, VO and CR
Strong project management experience, coordinating remote project implementations, user acceptance, service rollout with large Enterprise customers, local onsite partners and ANTlabs teams across different countries, cultures and time zones would be a key advantage. The candidate is expected to be familiar with core network systems and the rollout of large-scale broadband and ICT services for communication service providers and large venue operators.
The candidate’s contributions to the project team would cover the following:
- Identify infrastructure goals and project delivery
- Define and understand all activities required for project goals and objectives
- Identify prime risks and limitations
- Oversee project results to identify relevant quality standards
- Collect and present performance information related to projects
- Perform with subject matter experts in ANTlabs to gather the complete requirements for the project
- Manage change through the project inclusive of schedule, scope, and team members
- Identify the cause of contention and recommend corrections
- Capture, prioritize, and solve project problems in an organized manner
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Microsoft Dynamics, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Support sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks and white-papers.
- Analyze and report marketing/sales KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve company positioning in the Wireless Service Management Platform
- Product demonstration and onboarding of new customers
- Strategize with Product/Sales/Marketing team to position with Company Saas Products
- Implement go-to-market strategy, and craft sales enablement plans for product offerings
- Partner with product development and engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to help create communication strategies for platform
- Increase solutions’ social, digital and events presence and visibility
- Work with Marketing and Sales team to craft and review marketing content and run dedicated marketing campaigns
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- At least 4 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development roles in the (SaaS) space
- Have solid understanding of IT networking space
- Familiar with the Domain industry namely Hospitality, Healthcare and Education
- Comfortable dealing with technical information and can translate technical capabilities into customer benefits
- A self-starter, persuasive and goal-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing
Responsible for the design and implementation of web applications encompassing a wide range of products and solutions, including research and integration of the latest web technologies into the development of network-enabled solutions from the Company, with particular emphasis on software architecture, programming skills, and user experience.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience and proven success as a Junior Web Developer
- Web development experience with Apache, MySQL and PHP in a Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge of web application technologies, including HTML5, SOAP & XML
- Experience with Payment, Content Management, Advertisement or Reporting System integration preferred
- Foundation in TCP/IP networking and protocols, including HTTP
- Strong skills and interest in programming
- Understanding of security practices
- Ability to work well within a team
- High sense of ownership of task assigned, deliver work with high quality and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
You will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the company for multiple applications across various portfolios. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs. Where necessary you’ll provide tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments. The Release Manager Job function works collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
This position also works with IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
The Release Management responsibilities also include building the IT Release Calendar in working closely with the IT release managers from different portfolios across IT and centralizing view of all releases. Leads the effort of defining the IT strategic direction for release management tools for IT to ensure the process requirements of release management are built-in. The Release Manager will assist in managing projects and interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence to ensure the integrity of the release can be measured.
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectation
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Participate in meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Researches new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 8-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
We are looking for candidates who love challenges and working in a fast-paced environment utilizing their technical expertise confidently and a passion for troubleshooting and analysis. You will be part of the technical support team that provides technical support to our customers. You should be a resourceful team player who is self-motivated, responsible, and able to work well under pressure. You should have the potential or ability to lead a group of technical support engineers handling technical problems.
Your job scope involves providing end customers and partners with in-depth technical assistance in the use of ANTlabs products (https://www.antlabs.com/products/) and solutions, cooperating with the sales and professional services teams to ensure ongoing customer success and satisfaction, and participating in the creation and maintenance of support documentation.
To join our team you should:
- have at least 2-3 years experience working with Linux OS servers
- be comfortable in handling customers over the phone and able to speak and write fluently in English
- Experience in setting up, configuring and maintaining of Linux based databases, web servers, DNS, DHCP, Radius, proxy, DRBD, Linux Firewalls, regular expressions
- Working knowledge of protocols for TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, DHCP, HEARTBEAT, CARP, RADIUS.
- Able to perform trend analysis for related technical issues.
- Experience in virtualization (VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V , OpenStack , Docker , Kubernetes)
- Experience in deploying and maintaining Cloud-based solutions
- Experience in bash scripting.
- Some knowledge of PHP and Perl scripting.
- Some knowledge of using Wireshark would be beneficial
- Must have a decent command of spoken and written English. Working knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
- Good Work Ethics
- Must be able to work as a team.
Scope of Work
- Project Support. Understanding of scope environment of project support, able to analyze technical problems down to problem isolation.
- Product Support. Part of the technical escalation path for product support, able to analyze technical problems down to problem isolation.
- Research into possible solutions for the problem and propose where required.
- Requirement to travel to customer sites to perform operation maintenance, investigation and analysis of technical problems and eventually recovering of services to a functional state.
- Perform weekly rotational on-call standby.
- Able to perform shell scripting and software application building/maintenance
Interested candidates please forward a copy of your resume in Word/PDF format with a recent photo attached to email@example.com with job title in the Subject field. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.