Feature Spotlight: Event Manager
Event Manager is a new add-on module that is available for both SG 4 and IG 4 gateways. This module is for the M.I.C.E (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, & Exhibitions) sector where the venue hosts multiple events with different requirements for each event.
Event Scheduling Made Easy
- Manage WiFi infrastructure
- Greater visibility of all planned events with details in a single calendar view.
- Streamlined operational efficiency where administrators can schedule multiple events with different bandwidth requirements in advance. WiFi infrastructure gets updated real-time based on the start and end date, reducing a lot of manual and repetitive tasks.
- Customize visitors’ digital experience
- Easy-to-create event web pages with several design templates available
- Web pages can easily be customized as administrators are able to upload their own logos, background images, web banners (rotating time based), color settings, terms and conditions, success page etc.
- Several authentication methods are vailable: Complimentary, Credit Card, Access code, Social Media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LINE)
- Generate events reports – Generating post-event reports is easy and it can be ready in minutes. Details available include user count, users and sessions, and data and duration usage. For events with social media logins, additional visitor details (name, email, gender, age group, influence, place and birthday) will also be made available. These reports are valuable to event organizers as the information they gathered from them may help them to engage visitors better and drive more traffic for future events.