ASP 2.0 Update #3
• Allow admin accounts (admin level > 100) to use same email address in different organizations. Currently, email is unique across all admins.
• Note: for organization super-admin (admin level = 100), email address is still unique.
• Show only relevant valid values in Admin User edit page’s authentication type dropdown, excluding authentication types not enabled for the logged-in user’s organization.
• Increase plan duration validation to allow up to 9999 days
• Automatically assign new site to its organization super-admins. Also assign all sites belonging to an organization to its organization super-admins when the organization super-admin accounts are created.
• Show cloud icon for ACG sites in left panel to differentiate gateway from ACG sites
• Update Web Filtering GUI to support 5 profiles
• Note: gateway must be patched up-to-date to enable this feature. Please check SG 5 Update Release Notes.
• Remove display of software serial numbers for on-premise and cloud gateways.
• Include Web Filtering, QoS Rules and Plan App Shaping in the Site Duplicate feature
• Categorize notifications email as [ALARM], [ALERT], [OK], [INFO], [REPORT], [CODE], [PASSWORD]
• Allow admin user to configure to receive or not receive emails and their triggers
• For service provider, the Service Provider Settings page provides options to select gateway state change, site/organization license state change, and/or organization license usage monthly report is ready.
• For organization super-admin, the Site Show > Notification > Popup provides options to select gateway state change, and site license state change
• New notification option in Organization edit panel. If it is on, organization super-admin will receive email when organization license state changes. Default value is on. Organization super-admin can now choose to turn off email notifications.
SAML SSO LOGIN
• Fix SAML SSO login failing to retrieve signature from response
• Admin log to display link to SSO login XML response for both successful and failed login
• Send multiple reset password links if same email address is registered in different organization.
• Entering invalid email address should redirect to a message informing user a reset password email has been sent
ASSETS > CLOUD GATEWAY
• New form to key in Public IP and Shared Secret of cloud gateway
• Display AP configuration instructions upon successful cloud gateway site creation
• Fix plan page to default to None QoS class if existing QoS class is not found, instead of showing server error
BUILTIN PORTAL EDITING
• Fix thumbnail generation showing previously selected template, not the current one
• Prevent downstream user from clicking social login button multiple times. This fixes the issue where multiple authentication logs are logged for a single login attempt.
• For SkyTouch /CONNECT (Events webhook) to show plan selection box to downstream user on successful authentication
• Fix missing favicon.ico in gateway downstream login page
• Fix Corporate template show no border in PMS plan selection box
CUSTOM PORTAL EDITING
• Fix issue of 504 gateway timeout error showing when big portal is uploaded.
• Add validation for mandatory welcome, error and success page fields in full custom portal
• Fix issue where welcome, error and success page settings in full custom portal get lost after the file upload dialog box is opened and closed
• New payment method: Bank of Maldives (corresponding gateway update is required; please check SG 5 Update Release Notes)
• New social login: Apple ID (corresponding gateway update is required; please check SG 5 Update Release Notes)
• Fix memory limit exceeded issue when big resource is synced down to gateway
GATEWAY COMMAND COMMUNICATIONS
• Fix portal resource download command not resuming after gateway is rebooted.
REPORT & ANALYTICS
• Fix Transaction and Authentication report paging not working on first load when all sites is selected.
ASSETS > LICENSES > GATEWAY
• Include cloud-gateway sites in the site listing. Previously, ACG sites are not shown.
• Fix wrong ‘Used’ value in Assets > License > Gateways Page
• Fix 500 server error during equipment import
• Use timestamp for created datetime and updated datetime to prevent date str format changed when it is opened in excel.
• Fix VLAN import not updating pre-existing VLANs
• Fix S-series upgraded to v5 not being able to perform config backup
• Fix sometimes not being able to cancel backup/restore
• Show error message in GUI if backup/restore is failed in gateway
• Note: gateway must install SG 5 Update 4 for this to work.
• Fix restore icon being disabled if backup is duplicated from another site.
REPORTS & ANALYTICS > LICENSES > LICENSE SUMMARY
• Fix memory limit exceeded issue when License Usage is refreshed
• Optimize License Summary page not to call server multiple times
• Fix site selection box showing sites not assigned to the current login user
• Fix license usage download not being able to complete
• Fix Global Account license used value not counting roaming account
• Fix Global Account relogin not working.
• Fix email login not working
• Fix facebook login showing App not active
• Fix logins resulting in ever increasing size of a log file
• Fix plan list page not to show plans if selected site is not assigned to current logged-in user
• Fix Release Notes for accurate ordering of the software updates
• Fix Profile Edit form to check old password if password is changed.
• Fix portal duplicate to show error if modules are not enabled in destination site
• Fix admin add page not to fail while saving new admin if organization image is not found
• Add new Session GET ALL API for v1
• Fix critical error in Transaction GET ALL V2 API when listing transactions for all site groups
• Fix critical error in Users GET ALL V2 API when listing transactions for all site groups
• Fix site token incorrect error in Session GET ALL API when sessions are listed by site group name
• Fix Organization Add/Edit API: Radius timeout validation not working
• Fix Organization Edit API: internal server error on updating organization with SAML authentication
ASP VERSION: 2.0.3
RELEASE DATE: 12 Jan 2023