The portable handheld Account Printer AP 3100 is an ANTlabs gateway
peripheral product that offers establishments with visitor networks a quick and easy way to generate Internet access accounts for guests. It prints the user account login credentials with just a touch of the button on the user interface display screen.
- One-touch generation of user accounts and simultaneous printout of login credentials.
- Programmable buttons can generate different types of user accounts with different levels of network access, usage duration and pricing, allowing you to offer different Internet service options for guests.
- Flexible and easily customizable print layout and design let you import a corporate logo header and footer, greetings, usage instructions or terms and conditions on the login account slip.
- Comprehensive audit log for reporting, billing and accounting purposes ensures that all account generation transactions can be tallied and accounted for.
- Integrates seamlessly into the standard ANTlabs gateway administration GUI
- The Account Printer is typically deployed in the business lounges or at the front desk of the hotel where guests and walk-in visitors can purchase prepaid Internet access
- Even hospitality establishments without a traditional Property Management System (PMS) to manage service billing operations can offer a charged Internet access service because the Account Printer keeps track of the Internet account transactions in a comprehensive audit log.
- The Account Printer can also be used to implement free self-service Internet access for MICE events where the guests themselves can generate personal login accounts on-demand.