A better all-in-one Service Management Platform to monetize existing Internet services, maximize limited bandwidth, and improve user experience.
Designed for the hospitality sector, the ANTlabs IG 4210 meets the High Speed Internet Access (HSIA) needs of guest networks such as hotels, waiting rooms, business centers and F&B, while allowing hoteliers to roll out free HSIA WiFi that pays for itself.
Built on the success of its predecessor, the Inngate, IG 4210 has an even better and advanced bandwidth management, more authentication methods (i.e. login via Form Authentication or Social Media: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Line, and WeChat) and analytics. The IG 4210’s integration with social media also opens up opportunities for hoteliers to build followings and tap the power of digital word-of-mouth.
Tight integration with many Property Management Systems allows the IG 4210 to automatically identify guests and provision wireless access. This reduces labor costs while improving guests’ wireless experience.
Combined with Advanced QoS, hoteliers can offer different tiers of service to different types of guests – such as unlimited bandwidth for VIPs. This generates revenue through paid WiFi plans, helping to turn a hotel’s HSIA from cost center to revenue center.
PMS-Driven High Speed Internet
Guests can enjoy improved interaction with hotels by being able to:
- Authenticate against selected PMS information for wireless network access
- Bill directly to their guest folio
- Check text messages sent by the hotel to their folio
- View their entire hotel bill
- Perform express checkouts
Guest-Aware Bandwidth Optimization
- Guaranteed bandwidth
- Premium bandwidth for charged users, including WAN application prioritization
- Complimentary bandwidth tier for free access users
- Shared bandwidth rate limit across multiple devices
Personal Area Network – NEW!
- Increased security
- Protection from privacy intrusion
- Manage & control your own smart devices
Social Media Integration
- Authentication: Easy logins for users – no more randomly generated access codes
- Analytics: Know your customers – and which areas they are frequently in
- Promotion: Help tenants build social media followings and deliver offers to their customers – tailored to user profiles
See More Features
It also works seamlessly with the IG 4 Lawful Intercept modules and High Availability modules.
This Management Port is useful for connecting to corporate servers such as property management servers, web servers, and DNS servers.
So, in the event of a failover from faulty master nodes to backup nodes, users will not need to login again.
Add pre-login advertisements, terms and conditions agreements, header/footer/copyright sections, logo/background/location specific images, and more.
With auto-account generation and backend management, and programmable buttons for different types of accounts, give your guests instant Internet access as part of their check-in package.
In addition, the access code authentication method allows you to provision for login accounts that do not require passwords.
- Web Session Rate Limits
- ARP Storm Protection
- IP Conflict Protection
- SYN and DNS Flood Protection
In addition, IG 4’s advanced SMTP management functions provide anti-spam support with:
- sender domain verification
- SMTP connection limits
- send-rate controls
- size or recipient thresholds
And because IG 4 natively supports SNMP traps, administrators can be alerted of DoS attempts and service disruptions immediately.