ACS Update 16.11
This update adds the following enhancements:
- Location portal enhancements:
- Re-enable WeChat
- Allow configuring WeChat authentication in location portal.
- Add WeChat data in reports.
- Add support for PayWay and Authorize.Net Accept.js payment portals.
- Stricter MIME type check for logo, background, and banner uploads, allowing only JPEG, PNG, and GIF
- Tool-tip in Authentication tab that hints at required modules
- Update all social login buttons for built-in portals
- Enhanced confirmation popup style in the portal editor
- Re-enable WeChat
- Allow uploading organization logo that shows on the ACS GUI top panel after log in
- Site editor to allow platform admin to choose only site groups to belong to his/her organization.
- Enforce Download Report permission check for all reports
- Enhanced web security in ACS GUI and downstream welcome pages with jQuery version upgrade to 3.5.1
This update includes the following fixes:
- Fix credit card authentication issue (fail to insert transaction) for a gateway with an update level of at least 40
- Report fixes:
- Fix missing ‘Share of Devices,’ ‘Share of OS’ and ‘Share of Browser’ pie charts in PDF downloaded via Reports & Analytics > Devices.
- Fix missing report attachment in the email when sending out daily reports
- Fix missing LinkedIn and Office 365 data in Visitor Sources graphs in Demographics Report PDF
- Rectified affinity mapping for Facebook likes category.
- Change report PDF footer from ‘© 2020 Antlabs Pte Ltd.’ to ‘© 2021 ANTlabs Pte Ltd.’
- Built-in Portal fixes:
- Fix missing down arrow in custom portal’s language select-box
- Fix multi-language selection not working in the pseudo browser of apple devices
- Fix external success page redirection not working in the built-in portal
- Prevent language dropdown from being cut off in preview window and on iPad and browser with same iPad width
- Prevent OR divider from showing when either form or social authentication is enabled for Black, Blue, Classic, and Plain template
- User form to allow capital letters in the email field.
- Portal editor fix for missing Userid checkbox for external success page’s URL parameters
- Custom Portal fixes:
- Custom portal support for <input type=”tel”> field
- Fix custom portal download issue in chrome
- Admin editor fixes:
- Selected sites being removed from admin when site group is deselected
- Existing sites being removed from admin when admin group is changed
- Prevent saving of admin with no selected site
- Fix empty hardware and software serial numbers if the gateway has not been reported to ACS or the license has broken.
- Fix overlapping icon and label in site editor’s site group select box
ACS Version 1.16.11 (Update 16.11)
Release Date: 4 March 2021